Friday 19 November 2010

15 of November - Piss washed hair

   I woke up from my bed and imidiately an unkown roomate gave me the rest of his pot in a folded magazine sheet. The day's starting off good!- I though to myself.
   I thanked him and he left the room with his friend.

 The room was quiet, and imitating it I silently dressed my long washed clothes and went downstairs with my backpack, going to the other paralel street through the infamous "Äbraxias" coffeshop and got in  "Bob's youth hostel",demanding my included breakfast.One boiled egg, 2 loafs of white bread and 3 peanut butter small hotelish conteiners.I save the peanut butter for later and toast the bread and put it butter in it.I ask the guy for more bread and notice he`s brazilian.In portuguese, I ask him where are the private docks in amsterdam.He looked at the map, pondering what he would say next:"Here on this side there are none, but if you go behind the central station there is a free ferry and there are some docks to the east in the other side"- he said, scribbling a circle with his pen in the part of the map used for advertising."what are you going to do there?""trying to get a ride from a boat".."he that's cool, good luck man, you'll need it!".

  He gave me the bread, I ate the 6 more pieces and I checked the internet there.The cool guy from Leiden said he was not at home now, but I could show up because his roomates were.I wrotte down his adress and directions on the blank part of the map and , Grabbing everything I had, I went to the back of the Central station and waited for a Boat.Silent water sounds from motor engines and seaguls filled the air while the ferry was arriving,the deck opening up and lots of people getting in , it was cool it was free, promoting the circulation of people between the two banks.When I arrived there, I asked a woman where were the majority of the boats docked here, and I said also I wanted to go to the UK.She said Amsterdam was not the best place for it, and wrotte in a papper "Hoek van Holland" and gave it to me, a port city near Rotterdam, very close to the southeast britishborder.In anyway, she indicated me the docks and I started going there.They were very far away, and I walked like 2 kilometers with the backpack only to see 2 small sad docks with no boats ready to sail.Only the soft splashing of the waveless river hitting the concrete docks was making noise.Depressed I went back, thinking this wouldn't be an easy task.At the middle of the way my back I couldn't carry anymnore weight so I rested down for a while near a bench by the river, seeing the bed of amsterdam and it's services's buildings and central station.The city looked pretty peaceful, and I zoomed in in front of me and there were some river black ducks hanging out.

  There were not many boats in the river, and the majority were mostly local ferries and aid-ships crossing it.I started eating an apple, and once in a while I would spit a piece of it far away,like a canon,into to the river and watch the ducks fighting for it.I started watching them careully.When I would spit out small pieces of apple the nearest and fastest duck would get it and that was it, but if i spit a piece that wasnt small enough for them to eat in one bite, they would try to grab it and swim away from the others so that they could eat the piece in peace, but one duck stood out from the others,the alfa duck ( I called him Alfredo) he would chase the lucky duck and agressively peck him and he would get his piece, and if anybody tried to aproach him he would make an ugly grimace and quack aloud and the other ducks would flee.I enjoyed the scene when I spit out the rest and biggest piece of the apple:First there were major fights with the normal ducks,  then they would run away, triyng to peck the piece and the piece would submerge for a moment, when they would peck it again other duck would have swam for it,grabbed it and runned away.But that ended when Alfredo came and bullied everybody, hoovering and running on water pecking his underducks ,taking off their feathers as a use-and-throwaway-souvenir."Quack, quack-quack-quack-Quack!-he was thinking, happily floating in the water enjoyng his meal.But when he saw a shadow covering him he turned back and a giat seagul was standing behind him, the white Mafia seagul wanted the payment.Now.It drily cried out and Alfredo quickly left the scene, the seagul just grabbed the piece and flew away with it, at ease.Hahaha, how much I laughed at Alfredo!Classic ending!

   Now that I was more energetic I made the final walking and got on the boat in time, but after seeing other docks to the other side, I quickly rushed to escape from the boat and made it.Went to the other docks but they were the same, with the exeption of a lot of house boats,with mailboxes and everything, which were defenitely not sailing soon.I only saw 2 guys in the docks, but I was ashamed to ask them because they were talking uninteruptively, so I broke on through to the other side by boat, waiting first so the bicicles and motorcicles could get out first.

   What would I do now?I decided to hitchhike to Leiden near the hitchhiking sign in Hallemerweg, a big street going out of the city.I slowly walked there, and I started to walk the big street and no sign of the sign.I was walking in the bycycle lane and some times a biciclys would yell to me this lane is only for bikes:''Wtf do they want me to do?There is no sidewalk here!".then i went to the left side of the street and followed a small dike till the road was out of town.Because I didnt saw the sign and was very exausted, I sat by trhe dike eating the rest of the white bread and chocolate butter I had bought.I throwed  some pices of bread to the ducks.Here they were more peaceful then the river ducks, and there was a fast duck who got the piece amost everytime.But then a small seagul came and she was so fast even for the fast duck, he could not compete with the seagul flying and catching the piece in midair.Quack!

   I turned left and went to a residencial neighbourhood with a lot of immigrants.The children were leaving the day care center, there was repair works on the road- a big people jam.Further I searched for cardboard but instead found a white styrofoam sheet and wrote" Leiden!" in it and went to Hallamerstasse again, when now at 5:30 there was a big slow jam in the street, the best for hitchhiking.I just walked for a minute down the jam and a woman said she could take me half of the way.When she was young she was an acrobat and travelled around the world.She dropped me at the end of the city, not halway, but thats ok, I hitchhike there and got a ride from a catholic priest, which said he was converted to cristianism in his youth hippie times when he had a bad expirience with LSD!He started thinking that if friendship and lovce could exist , god had to exist to create such deep emotional states.Hahaha!, that was a great story, and he was a great guy.Then he droped me off in his village and finally I got a ride from a morrocan family to Leiden.They dropped me of at a Portuguese bar, they said I could hangout with my mates, but I just went to the central station and read the directions to Tommy Quist's house.There wasn't anyone there so I wandered arround the town.I went to a coffe shop at the corner of the same long street and saw the menu and stayed there for a time ,just looking.Mmm, normal wee 7 euros a gram, special ones 8,50.Wow, I was impressed by the amount of people going there!There was like a glass wall between the customer and the emplyee like the one you see at services stations at three in the morning-The people would make a small line and  I was amazed again by how fast were they served!with the right money already on their hands, they would order, take the stash and leave just like that.

"Vijf gram superskunk."
"Zes delen dan."
"Tien van Budha haze."

And that was it.3 guys served in one minuteFaster and more expensive then mcdonalds.This guys must make serious money!And they say the dutch don't smoke!Hahahahaha

    I went back to house to try my luck but noone was there.But a second after his french roomate,Jordan, was arriving too.He brought me to his place on the 3rd floor and a student athmosfere hovered all around the place .There are more 3 people in  the house-another french friend of Jordan , that now was helping him bringing the table from outside to the house, and a couple of friends, and Pete,a Hungarian guy(first i though he was turkish) and a german girl.They seemed to be enjoying one another with a conversation, so I didn't say much and Pete cooked pasta for us and I put Barbecue sauce that was on the table on it.We smoked some xixa after and we had a nice relaxed conversation conversation.Then the french guys had sucessefully  brought back the table from outside, but now they had to do a bit of manual labor sisnce they had dismounted(destroyed) the table to bring it in.Jordan told me there was a big student party going on these day, and told me if I wanted to join them and I said yes.He went to get some pizzas with his friend.

     When they arrived with the pizzas hee put his projector on beggining trembling with the most offennsivly disturbing movie -Brüno. accompained first with some redbull vodka glasses and then some, I mean, a lot of shared spliffs.At the end of the movie I was pretty well baked up, and I started seeing things diferently, a weird looking atmosphere in the house was building up before my eyes.

    The Brüno movie was continuing after its end, with a french guy barechest naked in one side and another one with lady bent legs on the couch, I though I was in the midle of a gay house.The only girl there was by the window smoking and She was surronded by two guys, so I had to watch that circus going on.I didn't say anything.I smoked some more good shit.And then some more.By the time we were going to the party, I was having memory lapses and now I don't nremember half of the story.

    The only things I remember is to be seriously fucked up, to arrive at the crouded club and feeling extremely sick, all those people in that restrained enviroment,I just looked at them numbly like i looked at an alien if I've seen it, weird strage people all pretending to be talking with one another in some strage language, for seconds I saw the guys I had came with,then the heat warming up,the sickness arrising evenmore till the point I had to throw up, I faintly asked the people for a bathroom/toilet but they didnt understand me,  people blockading exits,I triyng to get everywhere and didnt get to nowhere,my sickess arrive to a boiling point and I couldnt hold it no more, the noise was excrutiating, people looking arround me,shit, I manage to jump 2 people to go to the bathroom, and when I arrived there, the toiled was ocupied.Shit.My vision was blurried,My body was instable, fainting , I just hugged the sink to wash the  hands and just knocked on the toiled door sayng helplessly:"help....toilet...I wantugo...".I drank some water getting all wet and then I arrived to the final point, I had to throw up.There was only a comon urinal  available with a sink below directing the water to holes.I just neeled myself and throwed up the pizza, the pasta, the apple, the bread, the chocolate all in once.Then I threw a bit more.I though I was ok already, and I washed my mouth and I got out of the bathroom saying "Fuck!".All the people where staring or laughinf at me, guys from the house were asking if I was ok, and in that moment I felt a huge  urge to go to the close bathroom again, i runned there and nealed I shocked agains the urinol wall, letting it rest there and then I throwed up again, now a thicker paste, almost dough-like density went out from my mouth while I sufered every millisecond of it, and just next of my face was a dick happily peeing in the common urinal where my head was,and when he left and the automatinc cleaning sistem began.Tchhhhhhhhhstt.schhhhhhh.I couldnt move.I felt the dirty water all over my hair, and then I throwed up, with all the people seeing it yelling "Hooo!!" while gigling afterwards or making a shokcked face.I throwed up the last piece and went to the hand washing sink to drink and clean.Jordan ofered me a tissue and a ride home.I accepted it.I was dead-done and over that night.Me and my reputation in Leiden.Heheheheheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment