Tuesday 14 September 2010

1 of Setembre - Iere I aGO to Italy!

    We arrived to the Airport and I was wearing a winter jacket to not to show my marks on my neck.Only after I discovered that it had a meaning.I was feeling very hot, and after a while i though"fuck it" and put the jaket in my bag.the marks were now really ugly, it looked like I had aids or something. we went to check in the bags, and I've found a girl I met when I was couchsurfing in João's Place.She was going to Brazil but first scaling in Madrid like us.We meet Marta and the other two girls, Andreia and Filipa.My mother wasn't happy with me and it showed on her face.

    After all I said goodbye to my mother and went to room waiting for the plane.All when well from our flight from Lisbon to Madrid.We had to wait like 2 hours there.We saw some nuns in the airport and the girls started counting them ,gigling once in a while. nun count:3.Madrid Airport was really modern and broad, with curved wooden arcs supported by byforked beams that made a degrade from red to yellow to green.But I questioned the praticallity of that roof and a that beams.Arquitecture is really nice, but in public buildings i ask wheather they would spend less money so they build a more pratical building and have more money for other more important things in society, like health and education.

  We flow from Madrid to Rome, and in the ring were they put the bags for people to pick up i saw that my tent was missing.I went to the customer service of Iberia and I reported a complain

nun count:4

We took a Train to the suburbs of Rome to catch a bus in the bus terminal, and what the fuck that we see more nuns there! nun count:8

   we waited an hour and a half and we caught the buss at 5:30 pm.I was with food on my hand when I was entering the bus, and the driver sayd I couldn't eat, but when I sat down I saw a woman eating cookies, so why not eat mine?and I start eating them too.the ride was long end exausting, and we got to salerno at 11pm or so, and we got picked up by Henrique and Daniele.Daniele didn't spoke much of english, but you could notice he was a nice guy.when We got there there was only the Macedonian team and the Check Estonian Team.We got welcomed by them and a big Margarita pizza for each on of us!That is a welcome!

 We laughed our asses of when we discovered we were sleeping at the monastery with the nuns!!

nun count:uncountable

No comments:

Post a Comment