Sunday 19 September 2010

6 of Setember -

    This day we had free time in the morning and afternoon, the sun was shining so we went to the small cosy rock gravelled beach.

    At night would be the Portuguese and French night, so we had to prepare the presentacion in the afternoon.We would make a Carnival style game where you throw a ball to a stacked bottle piramid, and if you throw them all you'd recieve a prize.We did'nt had balls, so we went outside with recicled paper and put some sand in it, wrapping it around with scotch tape.Then, we had the brilliant idea to put the balls inside cut balloons, and we put 2 cut ballons of 2 diferent colors, green and red in each ball so it would make the portuguese flag.

    We also had brought a lot of tradicional food:chourizo, portuguese bloodpig sausage, ham, cheese, wine, moscatel, paté, so the ones we had to prepare we did it in the afternoon.

   With wine,  apples, peaches, pears, grapes, sprite grape juice, a 20 gallon recipient and the imense help of the nuns we made Sangria.We asked the nuns if they could put it in the fridge till after dinner, and they said ok.It was all set, so We had a lovely dinner of pasta and we started to put all the things in the big central highceiling room.It was an epic journey from the kitchen  when I had to lift the 20 gallons of fresh sangria to the big room.I though I wouldn't make it,
    I would splatter all that drink on the floor,all the floor was red,the people would start laughing at me and I would start laughing at myself, and everyone would thirstly start to slurp the drink from the ground, sucking and licking the drink like starving drunken man,all our clothes were stained with blood like color from our position of be lyied down on the floor drinking sangria.If a nun would see that, a bunch of european people with their clothes soaking in blood I think she would die from an hearth attack.but I was slow delivering it, step, by step, and in the end I managed not to let that show happen.

   Now it was the Time of the French Presentation:there was a power point general info about france, Maria singing edith Piaf to the surprise of everyone and in the end, magrot sat on top of Mathilde, with mathilde faking the arms of margrot, and she started talking about the tradinional food and drinks from france, while mathilde would put the food she was saying wildly in margrot's mouth, or make silly moves, or drinking from the bottle.It was really funny.

   We started with me introducing portugal as the fairy tale's land, and then I signaled daniele to turn off the light and we runned this:


Is that the country where I live?I want to go there!

After that we did the ball throwing game and the winners would get 2 cups of sangria.After that game we did one where you had to search with your mouth on a plate of flour for a candy.Haha those white covered silly faces!
 
In the end everyone was drinking sangria, champagne, porto wine and eating the food!only one thing was left on the table at the end- the apple alcoolik drink of the french- LHIERK!

    We had nice stereo sound there so the music was on! everyone was having a good time.At the end of the night we drunkily went to the beach, and I went swimming while the ladies were naked swimming to the boat.Maria, the brazilian girl got me home safe.I was seeing the world spinning arround,i went to bed like that and the door only stopped spinning when I throwed up  right of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment