Tuesday 14 September 2010

22 of August- Tragic Smelly Apoteose


   I woke up feeling like shit trapped inside a shit jar. Tumultuous sleep I was in, where the air smelled like putrid liver diharrea and my body was colapsing at an unsuspected rate.I had nightmares where I materialized the desiese, flying giant tentacles binding my soul onto eternity.This night felt like a week of constant pain in the darkness.I stood up to smell the coffe in the morning, such coffe of my own defeated body, such body that was going to be beaten again.

  My stomach rolled upside down .I felt nausea, a nausea that ment that something would change in my body, and that was that someting would leave my mouth for good.I accepted that.But denied it to my friends and in a hurry, with a bottle on my left hand, I told to the half of the camp, half waked up half baked that i was going to get some water.Lies.I couldn't handle the preassure for much longer.When I saw that they werent in sight, I just squatted down with my head down and just let go."BRAGHLHGHGH!"-the first spasm of vomit went down even before I squatted, staying below the gravel of the forest, composed of pine tree bark and dried leaves, worms and bacteria on and under it, who will love my newly old digested guts.That unpleasant sound ment that in a period of 20 seconds, at a random time, a much bigger spasm would happen."BRAAAAAAGHLSHHSTROWWBLHSH!!"-and so it was. This was probabily my strongest spasm of vomit I had ever felt.It was green, yellow and red, mixed with beans and tunafish from the last dinner, and cokies and bread from before.It lasted 4 seconds and It completedly knocked down my body.I felt like fainting, all my muscles were trembling, screaming for rest.I was sweating all over,my muscles just completely let go, including my anus muscle that relaxed himself, resulting in me shitting my swim shorts all over with liquid diahrrea that streamed down with ease on my hairy legs.My whole body,my mind,my soul and heart were asking for mercy:But it wasnt coming soon, and I throwed up a couple of times after that.And I throwed a lot more after.

 Great!I had a perfumed liquid pouring down from my ass to my legs, passing my shorts,I had another sweet gelatine like water leaking down from my mouth onto my chin onto my t-shirt, my head was the oposite of the worst headache,my muscles couldnt be better and I could jump and run like a superhuman!!I hand't hangover  and my eyesight was better than a hawk!

    In that state of being, I walked like a zombie to the nearest village,with a blurry vision which hardly distinguished shades from light, vomiting and diahriing now and then.Shit, I had to found a place to clean myself.When I got to the village A woman aproached me, unaware of my state, and started talking to me about the  fruits that we had stolen from the farms, that we had throwed some all over the floor, that if it was for eating it was ok but it wasnt' for that, and that she had to grab and clean from the floor all the grapes we dropped. Without her noticing,she was skinning me down, layer by layer, each one with a diferent kind of pain till I got fucking insane.Why isn't she aware of my state?or scent?I think she's inside my diharea smell radius.maybe she can't smell that good.With all my left strenghts, I kindly apologized to the woman, saying that the fruits we took were only for eating,and that only one member of our team dropped the fruit without our aproval and that we would repreend him in an harsh way.She was ok with me now, and she started to talk a bit more.Fuck! she wont shut up!.After a 5 minutes of an ultra interesting talk, about what we were doing here, the organization we belong and that her shitty son was studing some shit in some shitty place she finally let me off, and I continued my way down, rubbing my jerked shorts in my legs and ass ,irritating the belly of my legs .If she looked back she would see my shorts all brown in the ass area, and my legs more tanned than usual.

   Just down of the road I got lucky.There was a tiny bridge with a poluted stream flowing underneath, and I went down to the stream and undressed myself to clean me up from my body liquids.I stepped down into the muddy bottom stream and started to wash myself.when I started to wash my red shorts, I started to see an insect flying around me, maybe a bee or something.5 seconds later I was stung by it 5 times, neck, finger, face, back and leg."HAAUU!..HAU.HAU.HAU...HAAAAUU!!!!PUTA DO CARALH(..)"-I cursed the wasp and it´s whole relatives till the fucking primitive bacteria that had started it all.It fucking hurt like hell, adding to the hell i was in already.I panicked with the angry wasp that was defending his territory and i quickly grabbed my stuff and nakedly walked away into the road.2 cars passed by seeing me in my birthday suit, but I didn't care and walked like this to the next river, 100 meters onwards, and I finished my cleaning with cold water and dressed myself in the wet swiming shorts and the baby blue shirt with a big smile on it.I still had the bottle so I went to the fountain and filled it, then asked a old granny wich i knew already for a benu-ron or something to relieve me from my headache and feveral state.She gave me an aspirin and i spent 10 minutes with her all fucked up and her talking about how drugs are bad for youngsters.She probabily assumed I had shot myself with heroin and had an almost-overdose or something.I looked like that at least.

   I went to the camp and the guys didn´t suspect nothing.They said they were going to the fluvial beach and asked me if I wanted to go too, but i explained my condition and asked carlos if i could make a siesta on his rubber air matress.I slept there but after 5 hours of rolling over and sweating and diahrrea I told myself I had to go to the hospital.I called my mother and asked her if she could pick me up in Cabril so She could take me to the hospital.She said yes and I went to Cabril, where I saw  the guys coming from the beach.they stayed there until my mother and uncle picked me up in his jeep bmw.When I got in the car I got really sick again and asked my uncle if he could stop so I could throw up.I did that and was a bit better again.When we got to the hospital in Gois the doctor said I got a gastrointritis, that a lot of people had gotten the same simptoms i had last week, probabily from the water or food.They put a needle in my arm with serum flowing throw it for 15 minutes and I felt a hole lot better, but still i wasn't hungry and had headache.My mother said it would be better for me to sleep in a spare bedroom at my uncle's place, where my aunt and her where sleeping too.As usual, my mother tryied to penance food inside myself, but I really hadn't stomach for that kind of thing.I went to sleep early with 39º of fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment