Thursday 16 September 2010

3 of Setember- Nice medieval night.

   We slept til 12 o'clock.It felt good too sleep more than 6 hours, but I would have slept more.We lunched pasta at the nuns's place and we went to the church were a woman taught us a litle about photography (boring shit). Then she gave us a topic to each group and we had to photograph something that resembles it.Our was vanity.So we went to a barber shop.

    At night we took a bus to Cava di Tireni, 40 minutes from Vietri.there was a medieval festival going on inside the walls of Cava's castle, so we went there to check it out.It was cool.There were a lot of people dressed up medieval style, signs were covered in haysack's cloth, and we first saw a sword fighting which was pretty realistic.there was ancient music played by a band which had a gnome in it, there were people dancing in funny ways with a jester presenting the show, there were girls weaving (beautiful ones),there were woman hitting white piece of clothesin onto a small wide stone pool (i guess they were trying to show how they washed their clothes),there were men dressed as soldiers, there were man pretending to be midgets trying to hurt each other, there was a fire street performance,where there was a fire breather, women with extended really big nails on fire and with hula-hulas with fire attachements on fire too.they lit up a sign they had made with tinder on fire, and in big flaming words you could see "C A V A" burning on the floor.

  After the fire spetacle, I went alone to the  range pratice.There was a substancial line to shoot the bow, but at the end of it there were the checs and Mario, so I didn't mind to wait with them.we could only shoot one arrow, and when it was my time, I shot it and it hit the 2 ring of the target, but it fell down.I didn't mind.Now in the future I will try to get my arrows in the midle, and they must not fall down,preferably.If they do, I'll just go pick it up and shoot again with it.

Cava de Tirreni - medieval 


  In the bus they asked the people that wanted to go to sleep and the people that wanted to go to disco in salerno.I was really tired so I went to Vietri.

No comments:

Post a Comment