Saturday 9 October 2010

1 of October -Vas te faire encule, Sarkosy!

    I slept so-so because of my cold, took the medicine and went with heloises's mother to see Gemeaux.I really like the old rustic village, with it's simplicity, no bars or restaurants, only one general shop, a litle church, a litle monument for the 2nd WW victims in this village and a litle cemetery too.In the afternoon Heloise's mother said she was going to a demonstration in Dijon against Sarkosy, and I said I wanted to go too.She said to me if I wanter , her doctor daughter could host me this night in dijon, and it was better for me so I packed my things and after a delicious lunch we 2 went to Dijon.Sandrine said she was in dijon to give me the botle, so the first thing we did was to go to the train station.I thanked sandrine and we went next to place de ducs, where now there was a big mass of people,french sindicat cars with loud music and people barking through speakers.We rested a bit on the stairs of a church nearby, and waited for her friends to come.Her friends were very nice,midle aged people, one had 3 placards with funny sayngs.We marched a bit through the big streets of dijon, and i spoke to a sun of heloise's friend, Antoine, and he was a cool 17 year old boy.I kept his contact, and he said in case I was bored , ill just give him a call.


  We went to the "doctor's" home, a nice 1 floor old house in the center of dijon.She had a nice cat which sat on my lap right away while reading a book.I was surprised she liked japanese stuff too , so we talked about that and she served me with japanese wine, and she did a delicious dinner of tofu and cooked vegetables aqnd I did my traditional family cake.the wine climbed up well, and I confess I was a bit skeptic about the roasted tofu, but with soy sauce it was great!I started to think I could be a vegetarian for real.


  I slept in the office room with a blanket on the floor and a bit of dizziness in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment