Thursday 14 October 2010

8 of october - the green man

        I woke up at the students small place, and he had gotten up already.I was feeling a subliminar hangover, and I was blowing my nose more then ever.He didnt spoke much of english ,but i understood he said today he had only classes after lunch.I was convinced I had my jacket when i got to his place, but I searched all over and I was wrong.He was a 18 year old nirvana hair cool guy, and I went to his school because he told me that I could eat there, but there was a security sistem in the kitchen so I went home, walking a lond way with a sunny day, buyng a baguette and arriving home.

        They were a bit worried about me, because Lorette told Heloudie I had disapeered last night, so she stayed at home today till i get back.Seeing me alive and safe, I went with heloudie and a blond rasta friend to see a friend of them at the hospital  which had suffered a car acident.

        On the way to the hospital, we smoked some spliffs in the car, getting a cool state of mind when we got out.

        The friend was in a robotic cool wheelchair, and in 3 months she would be able to walk.She was a very preety gitl with a dool like face and litle sprinkels on her cheeks.We went outside and had a goodtime laughing  and speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment