Thursday 14 October 2010

8 of October - Cold Drinken

Spent a cool morning bicicling through the suburbs of dijon, after a smoke with bene and giomou.

   At the afternoon Heloudie and Louise were attending a Friends house party, to inaugurate the house, and they asked me if I wanted to go.I said yes and we went to lorette's party after dinner.The house was in a flat in dijon, and it was a nice one.When we arrived there people were already a bit drunk, and to keep up with them I drank vodka orange cups, losting track of the count at 5.There were lots of universitarian girls and some boys,  and the mood was great.Lorette was triyng to get heloudie and louise to go to the disco but they had to study tomorrow, so they rejected the invitation.They said I could go If I wanted, and in my dizzy dazzed mood i said "OKÈ!" AND i went with the french party people to the disco.

   The alchool was being digested in my stomach and I dont remeber much after-We danced like crazy,I remember a hat being passed from head to head,we danced a bit more and then we were out.Then I remember asking a girl Where we were and were was rue de la charmettes, to wich she crudely replied turning his head with a lifted chin and straying me waving her hand like a rich person.So me, lonely, like a stray dog, wandered around the streets of Dijon with no destination, with only my t-shirt on.

   I dont know how it happened but a student saw me and I slept on the ground of his appartment, after acurately throwed up all the purple slimmy vomit to his toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment