Saturday 9 October 2010

29 of Setembre: get rest, get worse

    Premeditating the alarm sound for the 6:15, my ninja trained body open it's eyes at 6:14, turning off the alrm changing it from "every time" to "never".aAh, I'm glad this is the last day i will wake up at this hour, I thought to myself.I didn't sleep much with the cold and now I didn't feel much good.

    at 7:18 I went outside of heloises's house.It was a small place with only a bathroom, kitchen and livingroom that was our bedroom also,but its a nice home.Outside it was fuking cold.After a couple of minutes, Jacques, the old young man was standing in front of me as it was agreed, and I got in his car like I did the previous days.Its a bit complicated to explain the comunicating process betwen me and jean jacques, which only speaks  french,but we are friends alright.I know he's retired, has 2 big daughters went to monreal, and that he likes young music and
he's an active man.All this information obtained with a mix of english, french, gestual language and a bit of deduction.

   We got there a litle bit late so we hurried up and got in the the big withe van.When we went working, I noticed my body was weaker then the other days, legs ,back and arms and hands were preety fucked up, but I did the job anyway.And I ripped off my pants again, but now I didn't had Gabin's mother to sew it up.I was glad that by the end of the morning we were finished, and we went seeing were the wine is made and its process.Its a tradition that when you finish with the vendangues you put a buch of flowers in your car wiper.Everyone honked at us, and our driver honked at them.It was a celebrating time, and today the table was even more delicious then the previous days.

   Now It was Pay day!!and time for goodbye-I have earned 327,05 Euros and a bottle of wine, that i'll send to my family.The french Only earned 300 because they had to pay taxes, hehehe.I was a bit tired and sick, but I stayed there because Sandrine said she could take me for a walk in Beaune(I discovered that the correct pronunciation was Boune).I said goodbye to all the vendangueurs and now I was only with the family owners of the house.Sandrine showed me pictures of italy, including the greek monument I had seen close to salerno,then Her cousin took us and sandrine's mother to Beaune.Beaune Is a rich french village, with a medieval look to it, with thick walls with creepers crawling upon them, upon houses ad lamp posts, creating a nice green atmosphere.We went alone, me and sandrine, to a 2nd hand store to buy a thick jacket for me, but they were all 2 long.We got inside the walls and apreciated the miedieval style and the richness of that area, with it's tradditional houses, big churches and plazas.In the end, I just wanted to go to sleep.I wanted to hitchhike to dijon, but at 7 it was starting to get late and sandrine offered me a 5euro train ticket.Only when she left I remembered I had forgotten the wine bottle in her car, but I would soon have time to retrieve it.

    When I GOT OUT OF THE TRAIN iT WAS VERY COLD IN DIJON,and the cold slipped in through the big tear from my upper bottom to the lower legs, and everyone seemed to laugh at me while I walked throug parc darcy.There were a lot of backpakers in dijon, I had seen them in the other days too,I dont know why.I arrived to helodie's place and I had a dinner of canneli, close to caneloni but with a  egg paste inside instead of meat.I was getting worse from the cold, and now my asthma was strong.

   I had a terrible sleep that night, with my feet touching the cold floor and me sneezing everitime.

No comments:

Post a Comment