Saturday 9 October 2010

30 of Setember - The village

    I woke up , feeling like sick shit, And spent a lot of time on the computer, reading and writting and repliying to couchrequests and surfing the net in Helouise's ordinateur.I found out a place in central germany, a eco sustainable house project, and I found the idea intersting.Maybe I'll go there after Suisse, I though.It was my last day in Heloise's place, so I had to find another couchsurfer for the next three days, but the ones I texted only sended negative replies,so I had a problem.But instead of trying to solve it,I got perplexed with a article about air hitchhiking, getting rides from planes, when Heloise came earlier with his mother."You are not ready yet to go?"Helosise asked, strangely.I started to feel anxious and stressed out.I had all my clothes still to pack, I had no place to go tonight and had 2 women waiting for me to leave the house.I told Heloise I had no place to stay tonight, if she knew a hostel but she simply said no.Feeling not so well, I packed my clothing very quickly without folding it or separating it and eft the house.I repeated my question to heloise mother, and she said I could sleep at her familie's house, in a village not so far of dijon.I told her I was feeling a bit sick with asthma and asked for the location of the hospital, but she said her other daughter was a doctor, so we went to see her at aprivate hospital house.

     She resembled helouise, but was older, shorter and slim.She gave me a formal consult and after she gave me a lot of prescripcions for medicaments,and when I went to the car to find my wallet, heloise mother said she had already taken care of it, with her social security she would fake that this medicines were for her.i thanked her again and we 3 went to the village.Gemeaux, the name of the village, was from the ancient medieval times, and was small.I didnt see much because it was dark, but her house was nice, with the creepers, wooden floor and ceiling, lots of plants.The big exited dog runned to us cheerful,and we got inside and greeted Heloises big mustached father.

    The house was old and in a nice antiquate style.I would sleep in her brother's room.Her brother was living on is own, and they told me he had sufered a car accident when he was 18, and now he could only walk Dr.House style, and his mother and sister said that it had been a good thing, bacause now he was more active, enjoyed his life more and was a winner in wheelchair sports,and he travels a lot because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment