Thursday 14 October 2010

9 of October- La forêt de champignons magiques

    After waking up late, Heloudie came by the house with a friend, asking me if I wanted to go with them to the happy homeless place for second hand donated stuff I had went with Leticia.
      
    Heloudie bought a big gourd to make a lamp and a deep basket.

 When we got out of the complex, we would go for a walk in a forest.First heloudie's friend said left or right to the road, then  it was heloudie's time to say then mine.It is funny how in that area there are a lot of fields of cultivation and you see a thick virgin forest in the midle of them, with its boundaries really outlined and precise.We went to a small path till we got to the limits of the forest.We stopped the car there and went inside it through an even  path.It was amazing the forest inside, with creepers on the floor and crawling the thin trunks of the trees of the rigion, letting through a litle light throught the gaps of the leaves.We started looking at the grounds but we didnt find any.We got to an impassable area and we wento to another side.When we got out of the Forest I had my shoes with a big layer of mud underneath,

 for wich i have spent a considerable amount of time in the later afternoon cleaning,them.

I contacted the courtoffices in lisbon, because I had to be there on the 21 and I couldnt.They said i had to write a mensage to the 3rd criminal rod

No comments:

Post a Comment